Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Monthly-To-Do-List

This is from our trip to Monterey over the New Year.  We had such a great time.  It was relaxing and nice to just be together.  No type of screens/phones were allowed - we talked, hiked, played games and generally just hung out.  It was fabulous!!

Now we are back into the swing of things - school, homework, music lessons, sports, etc, etc, etc.  Makes for busy times.

I came across a blog today:  Pigtales and Quilts and she is running a fun blog party to set some goals for each month.  It is called the 2013 Monthly-To-Do-List and I thought I would join along for some fun to see if I can actually set some realistic goals and follow through.  So without further ado, here are my goals for this month:

1.  Finish the tote bag referenced in my last post

2.  Warp my table loom with a scarf designed by me

3.  Tune up the floor loom and get it ready to warp

4.  Sew squares for a blanket that has been on the back burner for a bit

5.  Make up one quilted mug rug to learn some quilting tecniques

Since this is already the 16th of the month, I'm not quite sure I'm going to make it, but I think if I work diligently it might come to pass.  Let's see!!  Head over to Pigtales and Quilts if you'd like to join and see what others are trying to accomplish.

3 comments:

Thearica said...

You CAN do it! I know you can... Thanks for joining the party! Have fun!

Thearica Burroughs
www.pigtalesandquilts.com

Kathleen said...

How are you coming along with your goals for the month? You can do it. Still have more time. I don't know if i added too much to my list but I am putting the effort in. Talk to you at the end of the month. XX KATHLEEN

Thearica said...

Tomorrow is show off day... Make a new post on your blog tomorrow or update this one to show what you accomplished off of your Monthly To-Do List. We will all come over and cheer for you!

www.pigtalesandquilts.com